John Beath Enterprises
To describe John Beath as "all things fishing related" would be pretty accurate.
John is both a PSANOPC club member and an internationally recognized writer, radio personality, blogger, fishing lure designer/manufacturer, website owner (he owns 50+) and, of course, fisherman.
A portion of his biography below shows the range of his talents and interests. If you have a fishing question, John probably has the answer!
Check out the links below and follow him on Facebook: www.facebook.com/john.beath.1
- Numerous national & regional awards for magazine writing, newspaper writing & radio broadcasts.
- Five years as a syndicated talk radio host.
- 18 years as Pacific Northwest editor & columnist for Western Outdoors Magazine.
- Author of more than 500 magazine & newspaper articles.
- Over 150 magazine cover photos published.
- Past president of the Outdoor Writers Association of America.
- Earned U.S. Coast Guard Master’s License.
- Earned Private Pilot’s License.
- Captain of the JIL, 32-foot sport fishing boat at Whaler’s Cove Lodge, Angoon Alaska
- Owner of www.halibut.net
- Owner/Editor of Go Fish Magazine
- Writes several blogs including:
- Owner of SquidPro Tackle
- Designer of FAT Squids & Brite Bite halibut fishing tackle
- Owner of 50 + websites & 20+ online stores